Experience with adolescent eating disorders
- Dr. Ingrid Wagner has trained in Family Based Treatment for adolescent Anorexia Nervosa (Maudsley Model).
- In 2007, she established the first treatment clinic dedicated to providing Family Based Treatment for the Child and Youth Mental Health Services in Brisbane.
- In 2013, Ingrid worked with Prof. Daniel Le Grange, an internationally recognised expert in the treatment of this disorder, to provide training in Queensland, and establish a pathway for clinicians to undertake supervision to certification in the treatment method.
- She is certified by the Institute of Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders as a Family Based Treatment (FBT) therapist.
- In 2013, she established the Eating Disorders Clinic at the Queensland University of Technology Health Clinics.
Experience with adolescent depression
- In 2009, Dr. Ingrid Wagner was awarded a Creswick Foundation Grant to disseminate Attachment Based Family Therapy for Adolescent Depression (ABFT).
- In 2014 and 2015, she co-ordinated the dissemination of Introductory and Advanced Training ABFT Workshops in Brisbane.
- She currently co-ordinates the supervision of ABFT training with the USA for a group of Australian clinicians.
Experience with clinical services
- Dr. Ingrid Wagner began providing clinical services for the Child and Youth Mental Health Service (formerly Child Guidance) in 1990.
- She has worked in private practice since 2007.
- In 2016, she moved into full time private practice.
To find out more about Dr Ingrid Wager and the treatments she provides, please see our Treatments page.